Full Spectrum CBD Sleep Drops with Linalool and Humulene
- Highest quality USA grown hemp grown right here in the heartlands of America.
- Contains Full-Spectrum CBD (0.3% THC)
- Specially formulated with the terpenes linalool and humulene. Linalool is commonly found in lavender and promotes relaxation. Humulene reduces pain and inflammation to help you sleep better.
- 3rd party ISO-certified lab tests to ensure quality and safety.
- Click here to view all lab reports (Certificates of Authenticity or COA’s).
- All products include free shipping!
CBD Oil Tinctures:
All of Awaken to CBD recommended products meet the strictest standards and are approved by our CBD Pharmacist. Just as you would expect from America’s Most Trusted Profession, all CBD products on this website have gone through a rigorous 14 step review process to ensure that you are getting the absolute highest quality CBD oil.
All of our products are derived from phytocannabinoid rich hemp (PCR) which is harvested specifically for it’s high CBD content.
Full-spectrum CBD distillate, MCT Oil, Humulene Terpene Isolate, Linalool Terpene Isolate
** 30 Day money back guarantee on all Awaken to CBD products so that you can buy with confidence.
How do I take a tincture?
Tinctures are the preferred method of delivery by the CBD Pharmacist. You have the most flexibility with the dosing and you get the best absorption by dissolving CBD oil under your tongue. For best benefit, draw up the appropriate dose from your bottle with the provided dropper (usually between 1/2 to 1 dropperful), gently place the dropper under the tongue and squeeze, trying to not to touch your tongue with the tip of the dropper. Keep your mouth closed and let the liquid naturally absorb into your body for 45-60 seconds or until the liquid is gone. You may swallow or drink your favorite beverage once complete!
How can I be successful with CBD?
This is a great question, and I am convinced that Awaken to CBD has the smartest readers on the planet! If you are new to CBD, make sure to consult your physician before adding any new supplement to your diet. Be aware of potential drug interactions and side effects that would decrease the possibility for success. Read up on the drug testing policy at your workplace. And most importantly read my book or take my online class where I answer all these questions in depth! My blog articles will also go into more detail about dosing and how to get started.
- The basics are low and slow as you go.
- Use my dosing calculator to determine your optimal starting dose (located on the Awaken to CBD website).
- Start out at 1/2 the dose for at least one week to observe for side effects such as vivid dreams and stomach upset.
- Once your body has adjusted, increase to the full starting dose for the next 2-3 weeks and consult with your CBD Pharmacist for the ideal next steps in your CBD therapy.
- Most people find success at 1-2 times the starting dose, but results will vary depending on each person and their symptoms.
- And the most important point (I saved the best for last), is to be consistent! Your body needs a daily dose of CBD to achieve the maximum benefit in your body. Take it with your coffee in the morning or with your lunch or dinner, but just remember consistency is the key to unlocking the mighty power of this naturopathic supplement.